Mobile Locksmith Durham are here to help. Available 24/7 our emergency locksmithing service is fast, reliable and honest. We cover the whole of Durham and the surrounding areas and have all the tools and techniques required to get you in now.
Need a Locksmith Durham?
Below are a list of services we offer:
Mobile Locksmith Durham is a local locksmith in Durham. As a local locksmith, we cover the whole of County Durham for homes, businesses and car lock outs.
We have many years experience. Our locksmith will gain access to your home or vehicle using skilled techniques and will at all times try non-destructive entry.
We cut new house and car keys on site. We will have you back on the road in no time. Call locksmith Durham now!
Here are just some of the things that we deal with as an emergency locksmith in Durham Lockouts With the busy working professionals we are, living in a multi-tasking world, it is pretty easy these days to lock yourself out
We’re proud that it is our business to be able to handle all of your locksmith and security needs for any car.
We have years of experience and pride ourselves on being a small but efficient family run business.
Mobile Locksmith Durham is the leading specialist in uPVC door lock repairs and upgrades in Durham. We can cover everything from adjusting a door to the replacement of locks and mechanisms. We carry a wide range of locks, mechanisms and
24/7 Local Durham Locksmith Available Now
Call now to speak to an experienced and qualified locksmith.
Area we serve as a Durham Locksmith
Your Local Locksmith Durham
Why choose us?
At Mobile Locksmith Durham we are an independent mobile locksmith service covering postcodes DH,DL,TS,NE,SR and the whole of the north east. We don't charge call out fees even at evenings and weekends.
- Rapid Response - 30 minutes
- Quality Locks Supplied & Fitted
- No Call-Out Charge
- 1 year guarantee
- NO VAT
- Police approved
- FREE security check
- 5 *Reviews
We are not a national company, so you'll pay no VAT, which saves you 20% against many other company's straight away. This is what makes us one of the best value locksmiths in the County Durham.
Customer satisfaction is always top priority and we always aim to get to all emergency call outs within 1 hour. In most case 30 mins 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We have a vast range of materials in stock so generally we can complete your request at the very first visit. No extra charge if we have to return.
You will speak directly to one of our skilled Durham locksmiths no matter what time of day or night your call is.
WE ARE NOT A CALL CENTRE.
We also offer discounts to students, landlords and OAPs. We accept all card payments.
A free security check is available for your home or business exposing vulnerable areas, ensuring your property meets fire and safety regulations and that your locks fulfil your insurance company’s requirements.
We can offer advice on some of the best locks around, but most importantly we will advise on what is right for you. We will also give different options on price where possible and show you the actual locks and the benefits or drawbacks of specific locks based on your needs and obviously cost.
Mobile locksmith Durham are DBS checked and have public liability of 2 million pounds. We are used by Durham police based on our reviews and quality of work and we also have contracts with local estate agents based on our reliability and excellent service.
"Michaels service was first class snapped my front door key he was with me in 20 mins job complete in 30" - Dean H
"Second time I've used mobile locksmith Durham excellent service very friendly" - Claire T
Mobile Locksmith Durham Reviews
Reviews are very important these days and it is important to investigate online reviews and to satisfy yourself with their authenticity. Our reviews on Google speak for themselves:
Safety Tips From Mobile Locksmith Durham
Now that it is nearly holiday time, day trips and much deserved time out with the family. What this means however, is that our homes are often left for longer periods of time than usual.
It seems obvious to say but we need to remember to keep our homes and businesses safe. Which during the summer months can prove a little harder when our homes get so hot (OK granted with the British weather it doesn’t last too long, but you know what we mean!),
We tend to have windows and doors open or left ajar and often these can be forgotten about when you’re all set and ready to leave. Especially if you’re packing suitcases, the kids and the pets into the car! Sometimes the last thing we think of is to go back into our homes to do a quick security check.
To help we’ve pulled together a locksmiths summer security checklist to help take some of the pressure off.
- Make sure your doors and windows are locked when you leave. Get your partner to follow you round the house so they’ve been double checked. Just in case there’s one you have accidentally missed or the kids have decided to re-open to be “helpful”.
- Don’t leave keys in the backs of doors. This is mainly the case with patio doors but many people will lock doors and then leave the keys in the back of the door. Don’t. Lock the door, take them out and hide the keys somewhere safe. The same can be said for leaving window keys in sight. Make sure these are tucked away somewhere safe but somewhere you’ll remember when you come back!
- Look to invest in some light timers. These can be really simple but really effective. Set them for sporadic times and also make sure that they switch off. The aim is so your home never looks unoccupied.
- Tell a trusted neighbour. Let a neighbour know you’re going away and leave them a spare key if needed, it’s always good to have an extra set of eyes on your property.
- Make sure those jobs you’ve been putting off for ages get done. Things like replacing broken locks, or placing new locks on side gates/doors. Even things like your garden shed, should all have good locks to help protect your belongings.
The list above is just a handful of things you can do to help keep your property safe. Of course keeping valuables out of sight, unplugging electricals etc. should also be done as standard.
One last thing to bear in mind…remember where your spare car key is! You’ll be surprised by how many phone calls we receive to help people back into their cars after their holidays.